What is Foundation course?
In order to master the Electronics Engineering, one has to study about the different components, circuits and measuring instruments used in electronics. In this course the principle operation of the different electronic devices, measuring instruments and circuits will be discussed and the introductory knowledge about microcontroller.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will let you know about PCB designing, electronics components introduction and basics of microcontroller programming and making skills and on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing advanced technologies.
When I can join this course?
- • You can start learning Foundation course anytime after 12th class.
- • When preparing for technical interviews.
- • Working on your own minor & major projects.
- • Working on your new product.
What options I can choose after this course:
- • Latest Microcontrollers.
- • AVR, 8051, PLC, MATLAB.
- • Equipment testing, Circuit designing.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Basic of Electronics
Resistor, Disc capacitor, Electrolytic capacitor, LED, Crystal oscillator, LCD Display, 7-segment display, Matrix keypad, DC Motor & Driver, Stepper Motor & Driver, DTMF Decoder, IR LED, IR sensor, IR Photo diode, 4 bit Encoder/ Decoder and wireless Session etc.
Session: 2 Introductions
- Bread Board and testing Standard testing procedure
- Power Supply Making
- Motor Driver Making
- Lgiht Dependent Resister with comparator
- Infrared with comparator
Session: 3 Circuit Simulation
- Introduction of PROTEUS
- Familiarization with environment and tools
- Basics of Schematic Entry
- Study of in-built instruments
- Power Supply with simulation
Session: 4 PCB Designing
- Introduction to PCB technologies
- Familiarization with through hole and SMD
- components and packaging
- Schematic Drawing and Board Layout
Session: 5 Introduction of microcontroller
- Introduction to MCUs 8051, PIC, AVR. Architecture of 8051
- Applications of embedded systems
Session: 6 Embedded C
- Introduction to embedded C
- Variable Types and Constants
- Operators, Flow Control
- Functions, Arrays
- Introduction to complier and IDE
- Uploading of programs
Session: 7 Hardware interfacing
- LED Interfacing
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.