What is internet of things(IOT)?
IoT is short for Internet of Things. The Internet of Things refers to the ever-growing network of physical objects that feature an IP address for internet connectivity, and the communication that occurs between these objects and other Internet-enabled devices and systems.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will make you very strong in microcontroller programming and making skills and on top of this you can explore many different career options by choosing advanced technologies.
When I can join this course?
- • You can start learning iot after learning wireless communication.
- • When preparing for technical interviews.
- • Working on your own minor & major projects.
- • Working on your new product.
What options I can choose after this course:
- • Advance Embedded System.
- • Advance technologies like wireless, touch screen.
- • Can learn MATLAB, PLC Scada
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction
- Course introduction
- What is IOT?
- Introduction to node MCU and ESP8266
- Introduction to microcontroller
- Advantages of IOT
Session: 2 Basic Interfacing
- Interfacing with led
- Interfacing with LCD
- Interfacing with buzzer
- Interfacing with switch
- Interfacing with soil sensor
- Interfacing with motor driver
- IoT Applications
- What is cloud computing
- Uploading data on thingsspeak
Session: 3 Web Page Designing
- Body & text attributes
- Headings, tags, hyperlink
- Table creation
- CSS different types of method
- Working with stylesheet
Session: 4 Project Work
- Home Automation
- Weather Station
- Theft Detection
- Project brief
- How to send data on website
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.