What is Raspberry pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. The Raspberry Pi is a small, affordable single-board computer that you will use to design and develop fun and practical IoT devices while learning programming and computer hardware.
When I can join this course?
- • You can start learning Raspberry pi after learning arduino or 8051.
- • When preparing for minor/major project.
- • Working on your own product.
What options I can choose after this course:
- • Advance embedded system based on microcontroller.
- • You can start leaning MATLAB.
- • Circuit testing and Simulation.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction
- Introduction of Raspberry pi
- Evolution of Raspberry pi
- 32 - bit Programming
Session: 2 Raspberry pi Architecture
- Instruction Set Architecture
Session: 3 ARM Processor Programming
- Programming in python
- Startup code
- Using ARM Programming Tools
- python shell
Session: 4 I/O Device Interface and practical
- Study of Input Output Devices
- LED interfacing
- LCD Display
- Motors interfacing
- Serial Communication Concepts
- Switch interfacing
- Practices on Boards
- Relay interfacing
- Buzzer interfacing
Session: 5 Advance Peripheral usage
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Digital to Analog Converter
- Practices on Board
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.