What is Basic Robotics?
Industry has benefited drastically from the expanse of a robotic work force. Automated machines have taken over the duties of dangerous and mundane jobs from humans, allowing greater productivity. Because robots never tire, extra shifts have been added to factories. Farmers have taken advantage of new technology with automated harvesters, the waste disposal industry has implemented robots in some of its dirtier jobs, and the medical industry benefits from advancements in assisted surgical robotics. As Indian industries are switching over to automation, demand for skilled professionals will increase drastically.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will give you basic techniques of robot making and on top of this you can explore this into many different robots.
When I can join this course?
- • You can start learning Basic robotics anytime after 5th class.
- • When preparing for school exhibition.
- • Working on your own projects.
What options I can choose after this course:
- • Advance robotics based on microcontroller.
- • MATLAB based robot controlling.
- • Circuit testing and Simulation.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction to Robotics
- Terminology involved in robotics
- History of Robotics
Session: 2 Basics of Electronics & Mechanics
- Designing of Power Supplies
- Study Of Multimeter
- Different type of motors
- Different Drives
- Different type of gears & calculation
Session: 3 Study of Sensors
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot
- Edge Avoiding Robot
Session: 4 Study of color sensor
- Line Following Robot
Session: 5 Study of DTMF
- Cell Phone Controlled Robot
Session: 6 PCB Designing
- Introduction to PCB technologies
- Familiarization with through hole and SMD
- components and packaging
- Schematic Drawing and Board Layout
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.