Wireless Communication Course
What is Wireless Communication?
Wireless communication is the transfer of information or power between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor. The most common wireless technologies use radio waves. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for Bluetooth or as far as millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications. It encompasses various types of fixed, mobile, and portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless networking.
Will this course useful for my Career?
Absolutely yes. This course will give you knowledge about advance technologies.
When I can join this course?
- • You can start learning wireless communication after embedded system training.
- • Working on your own projects.
What options I can choose after this course:
- • You can join for Internet of Things.
- • MATLAB based robot controlling.
- • Circuit testing and Simulation.
What content will be covered in this course?
Session: 1 Introduction
- Course introduction
- What is microcontroller?
- Introduction to ESP8266
- Introduction to Nodemcu
- Embedded c programming
Session: 2 Microcontroller Interfacing
- Types of wireless communication
- Types of module
- Nodemcu interfacing with buzzer
- Nodemcu interfacing with led
- Microcontroller interfacing with dtmf
- Microcontroller interfacing with rf
- Microcontroller interfacing with Rfid
- Microcontroller interfacing with bluetooth
- Microcontroller interfacing with GSM
Session: 3 Artificial Intelligence
- What is artificial intelligence
- What is machine learning
- Understand the theory behind it
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Project Session
Session: 4 Solar Technology
- Solar PV Technology
- Battery storage technology
- Advantages of solar technology
- Use of solar in a small project
- Battery series parallel connection
If you are looking for the Quality Training in Indore then your journey ends here...Get enroll for the Best Quality Training Programs at Robozz Lab and secure your Career.